Wisconsin youth are dedicated, hard working and responsible.
As Wisconsin State Fair Junior Exhibitors prepare and exhibit their livestock proudly at Wisconsin State Fair, it is one of the most memorable experience of their lives. The Governor's Blue Ribbon Livestock Auction is honored to offer Junior Fair Exhibitors the opportunity to showcase their animals.
Being part of the Governor's Blue Ribbon Livestock Auction and the Camp Of Champions is one of the highest honors a Wisconsin State Fair Junior Exhibitor can achieve.
The Governor's Blue Ribbon Livestock Auction draws an exciting, capacity crowd of 800 guests every year and generates alot of media coverage.The media attention not only focuses on the Junior Exhibitors but the auction buyer's as well.
The Governor's Blue Ribbon Livestock Auction annually invests in the future of
Wisconsin Agriculture by supporting:
- Blue Ribbon Sale of Champions Foundation Scholarships
- Blue Ribbon Sale of Champions Foundation Leadership Awards
- Wisconsin State Fair Camp Of Champions,
- Wisconsin State Fair Knowledge Master Awards Sponsor
- Wisconsin State Fair Showmanship Awards Sponsor
- Wisconsin State Fair Reserve Breed Champions (not sold in the Governor's Auction) Awards
- Wisconsin Livestock Breeder's Association Showcamp
- Wisconsin Livestock Breeders Show Camp Sponsor
To find out how you can make a donation and become an Auction Friend to support Wisconsin youth through the Blue Ribbon Sale of Champions Foundation, visit our Make A Donation page.