Wisconsin youth are dedicated, hard working and responsible.
When they prepare and exhibit their livestock proudly at Wisconsin State Fair, it is one of the most memorable experience of their lives. The Governor's Blue Ribbon Livestock Auction is honored to present an opportunity to showcase Wisconsin State Fair's Junior Exhibitors. Being part of the Governor's Blue Ribbon Livestock Auction and the Camp Of Champions is one of the highest honors a Wisconsin State Fair Junior Exhibitor can achieve.
The Governor's Blue Ribbon Livestock Auction draws an exciting, capacity crowd of 800 guests every year and generates alot of media coverage.The media attention not only focuses on the Junior Exhibitors but the auction buyer's as well.
The Governor's Blue Ribbon Livestock Auction annually invests in the future of
Wisconsin Agriculture by supporting:
- Blue Ribbon Sale of Champions Foundation Scholarships
- Blue Ribbon Sale of Champions Foundation Leadership Awards
- Wisconsin State Fair Camp Of Champions,
- Wisconsin State Fair Premier Exhibitor Awards Sponsor
- Wisconsin State Fair Showmanship Awards Sponsor
- Wisconsin State Fair Reserve Breed Champions (not sold in the Governor's Auction) Awards
- Wisconsin Livestock Breeder's Association Showcamp
- Wisconsin Livestock Breeders Show Camp Sponsor
To find out how you can become a champion and support Wisconsin Youth throught the Governor's Auction, visit our Become a Friend page.
For other information and information on purchasing tickets to the pre-auction Governor's Blue Ribbo Livestock Auction Reception, email us at grbla.com or call 414-477-6030.